Are you looking for a top-notch lawyer at a fraction of the cost of traditional law firms?
Claire is a trusted, award-winning Sydney business lawyer with a local and international practice spanning corporate, commercial, property, insurance, financial services, funds management, finance, intellectual property, employment and general business law.
When you’re starting or running a business, finding the right lawyer can be a daunting, confusing and expensive experience. Seeing a lawyer is a headache. They are often too expensive, speak in jargon, can be hard to reach, and many are not online. That’s why Claire created her own law firm and is a Sydney business lawyer on a mission to make legal services more affordable and accessible to clients. Claire and her team work with clients all over Australia and overseas.
Claire and her team use their breadth and depth of expertise to help with the different areas of legal services you may need, including business set up, business terms and conditions, shareholders agreements, IP protection, privacy policies, leases, contractor agreements, employment contacts and dismissals, and much more. They are also the go to firm for executives looking to negotiate their exit from businesses and their army of lawyers.
Claire and her legal team can also help in-house lawyers looking to streamline or improve their in-house legal function so as to get the very best out of their internal legal function and reposition their influence within a business.
Whether you’re a small company or startup on a tight budget, an executive, an inhouse legal team, or a SME business looking for cost-effective solutions, we can provide top-notch legal services at a fraction of the cost of traditional law firms and other lawyers.
Let us know what sort of legal help you’re after, and we can put together a fixed fee legal service package tailored your business requirements and be your go-to lawyer!
Get started now by contacting us here for a confidential free chat about your legal needs!
Claire Bibby is an Industry/Professional Fellow within the Faculty of Law at the University of Technology, Sydney. Recipients of the Fellow of the University honorary title are recognised academic, business or community leaders who associate themselves with UTS to collaborate with, assist and/or advise the Faculty to which they are appointed.
Claire has been the recipient of a number of awards, including:
– Australian General Counsel Powerlist, Legal 500
– Leading In-House Property & Real Estate Lawyer, Doyle’s Guide
– GC Powerlist ANZ Team, Legal 500
– Australian In-House Lawyer of the Year, Australasian Lawyer (multiple wins)
– Construction & Real Estate Lawyer of the Year, Lawyers Weekly
– Construction & Real Estate Team of the Year, Lawyers Weekly
– Australian General Counsel of the Year, Australian Law Awards
– Excellence Award, Lawyers Weekly
– Female Executive of the Year, Asia & ANZ, Stevie Awards (Silver)
– Australian General Counsel of the Year, Lawyers Weekly Women in Law
– ANZ General Counsel Powerlist, Legal 500
– Australian In-House Legal Team of the Year, Lawyers Weekly
Contact Claire Bibby, Lawyer
© Claire Bibby Pty Ltd ATF Claire Bibby Trust. Liability limited by a scheme approved under Professional Standards Legislation.